Conference style in-school training days are ideal for schools where different cohorts of staff are keen to be trained in several key topics.
Staff can be split up into groups dependent on their needs, with various trainers covering every cohorts’ desires. Streamed sessions allow tailored content and user flexibility. Schools often invite their neighbors to boost the cost effectiveness of the event and ensure regional-wide improvements are possible.
- Perfect when a range of areas need to be covered in one day sitting
- In-depth sessions geared to different staff audiences (SLT, TAs, outstanding teachers, subject leaders etc)
- Various trainers speaking on their expert topics
- Streamed sessions to ensure maximum engagement
- Opportunity for staff to choose the vital areas of their development
- Formats to suit your school day and staff availability
- Popular with academies, federated schools and new schools
Contact the dedicated In-School training team for a consultation on 020 3289 0620 or please complete the form below.