Have a school vision?
Put it into focus with bespoke in-school training.
Custom made training in any subject area in your school presented by experienced and practical leaders.
* Outstanding Teaching * Whole School Literacy * Embedding Assessment for Learning * Formative Assessment * Differentiation * Inclusion * Preparing for Ofsted 2014* Teaching Learning Communities * Independent Learners * From Good to Outstanding * Brilliant Behaviour * Literacy Master Class * Pushing G&T Potential * Bottom Set Teaching * Outstanding Teaching and Learning * Outstanding Leadership * P4C * Sustaining Outstanding * Systematic Synthetic Phonics * The Ultimate EYFS * Outstanding Sixth Form * Safeguarding Your School * Breaking Free from Special Measures * Outdoor Learning * World Class Teaching Toolkits * Moving Boys Forward * The Maths Master Class * Outstanding Departments * Outdoor Learning * Assertive Discipline * Creative Teaching and Learning * 2014 SEN * Multi-Disorders * EAL and Beyond..
Want longer term developmental help? Or a day that covers numerous expert areas? Check out our exclusive formats:
A programme dedicated to sustaining improvements in teaching and learning. A select cohort of 10 teachers is chosen for the process, for a duration of 1-2 terms or longer if desired.
Move your entire team forward one Ofsted step.
At dates to suit you to minimize cover requirements and have the greatest impact.
By zooming in on teacher performance through an intense set of activities, embedding outstanding teaching practices and ensuring the changes are fully sustainable. Benchmarks of current and projected teacher performance are calculated, lessons are observed, videoed and de-constructed, relevant training modules are rolled out, feedback and processes of change are discussed. Outcomes and projections are celebrated. New groups of teachers undergo their transformation as the next cohort.
- Deepen the understanding of the vital staples of outstanding teaching and learning
- Raise performance in the classroom, by encouraging creativity and risk taking through innovative practice
- Encouragement to become a reflective practitioner
- Boost coaching skills to develop the practice of others
This is solely focused on boosting teacher performance: taking the intensity off wider whole-school strategy and issues by valuing the impact of single teachers.
Conference style in-school training days are perfect for schools where different cohorts of staff are keen to be trained in several key topics.
Staff can be split up into groups dependent on their needs, with various trainers covering every cohort’s desires. Streamed sessions allow tailored content and user flexibility. Schools often invite their neighbours to boost the cost effectiveness of the event and ensure regional-wide improvements are possible.
- Perfect when a range of areas need to be covered in one day sitting
- In-depth sessions geared to different staff audiences (SLT, TAs, outstanding teachers, subject leaders etc)
- Various trainers speaking on their expert topics
- Streamed sessions to ensure maximum engagement
- Opportunity for staff to choose the vital areas of their development
- Formats to suit your school day and staff availability
- Popular with academies, federated schools and new schools
Please contact the dedicated in-school training team for a consultation by completing the form below.